Master of Science In Education
Students in CBU's Education program have the opportunity to enhance their skills,
knowledge and values, explore expanded career options, and work toward professional
goals as effective educators with specialized expertise. Metcalf graduates are not
only prepared to advance professionally, but to contribute actively to the body of
knowledge in the field of education.
For more information, visit the following pages and resources or submit the information request form on the right side of the page. You are also invited to join us at our next Information Session.
Thank you for your interest in living your purpose at California Baptist University!
Length of Program: Varies according to specialization
Program Units: Varies according to specialization
Priority Application Deadlines:
Fall-April 1, Spring-November 1, Summer-February 1
Standard Application Deadlines:
Fall-August 1, Spring-December 1, Summer-April 1
Tuition: $615 per unit
General Fee: $355 per semester
Accreditation: CTC, WASC
Location: Riverside (main campus)
- Student Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate advanced understanding of the trends, issues, and research associated with education in general and with their respective specialization.
2. Evaluate and conduct research to improve instructional practices and institutional cultures.
3. Employ leadership practices to optimize educational and institutional outcomes.
4. Articulate worldview and perspectives for enhancing student learning.