Quick Links

Future Students

Future Students

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?

By calling 888.442.4551 or visiting www.gibill.va.gov.

How long does it take to receive VA benefits?

First-time recipients should receive their benefits in approximately six to eight weeks. Continuing students should receive their benefits in approximately three to four weeks.

Who do I contact if I have questions regarding my eligibility or remaining benefits?

Please contact the Department of Veterans Affairs at 800.442.4551 or visit their site at www.gibill.va.gov. You can also Register with VA eBenefits @ https://www.ebenefits.va.gov and make a PREMIUM account. This is where you will go to check your deposits from the VA along with the history of your certification status and months of benefit remaining.

How do I order my military transcript?

Please visit the ACE (American Council on Education) website to order a military transcript. ACE will guide you directly to the ordering website for your military branch.

What are my responsibilities as a student?

As a veteran using your education benefits, you are responsible to notify the veteran’s affairs coordinator immediately of any action affecting your enrollment status - drop, add, or a change of certificate program goal. Failure to do so may result in termination of benefits.

You are responsible for maintaining satisfactory progress toward the stated certificate program objective. Satisfactory progress is defined as a grade point average of "C" for credit programs and/or an "average" for noncredit programs. Failure to maintain the required grade point average could result in the suspension of veteran education benefits.