Frances Dunniway, DNP
Assistant Professor of Nursing
Office Phone: (951) 343-4433 E-mail: email@example.com Office Location: Nursing Annex 164 Office Hours:
|DNP||Nursing||Western University of Health Sciences||2012|
|MSN||Post MSN Family Nurse Practitioner||Azusa Pacific University||2003|
|MSN||Clinical Nurse Specialist||Azusa Pacific University||2002|
|BSN||Nursing||Azusa Pacific University||1986|
Post-doctoral Nurse Educator, Aug. 2010
* 2006: Practicum: Geriatric, Adult Health 1,
* 2007-09: Childrearing;
* 2009-2011 Adult Health II;
* 2012-2013 Capstone/Leadership/NCLEX Review, Adv. Pharmacology
Academic Areas & Scholarly Interests
Disaster preparedness for nurses and nursing students. Issues surrounding nurse retention throughout the profession.
Adjunct Faculty: San Jacinto Junior College - 2000, Med-Surg 1
Research, Presentations, & Publications
Dissertation: An Exploratory Delphi Study to Determine the Multidisciplinary Understanding about the Disaster Nurse Practitioner Scope of Practice
Church Membership & Activities
Calvary Chapel, Corona.
Community Service & Involvement
* Disaster Medical Assistant Team: CA-2
* Association of Critical Care Nurses - Ambassador; TWH Ministries Board Member
Interests & Hobbies
* 19th Century Photography with Husband; My son serves as a 1st Lt. US Army; My daughter attends CBU working towards a Masters Degree in Forensic Psychology.
The Lord is first, my friends are second, and I am third.
- Gale Sayers
"At the moment of death we will not be judged according to the number of good deeds we have done or by the diplomas we have received in our lifetime. We will be judged according to the love we have put into our work."
- Mother Teresa