All prerequisites must be completed with a "C" or better prior to pre-licensure acceptance. Please note that online science laboratories are not accepted with the exception of CBU's BIO153. Prerequisites must be completed by the end of the fall semester prior to the program start in May.
- Intermediate Composition
- Interpersonal or Oral Communication
- General Sociology or Cultural Anthropology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Lifespan Development or Developmental Psychology
- Anatomy/Physiology (2 semesters)with lab
- Bio-Chemistry/Organic Chemistry with lab
- Human Microbiology with Lab
- Microsoft Office Competency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) as demonstrated by coursework OR exam. May be waived if degree completed within the last five years.