Alumni and Friends

Institutional Advancement

Update Your Info

Please fill out this form and click the "submit" button to update your information. 

Important note:  If you are submitting a name change due to a recent marriage/divorce/other legal name change, you will need to complete this form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar, along with either your driver's license, marriage certificate or other legal form of ID.

Information updates can also be submitted by emailing

Full Name *
Maiden Name (if applicable)
Class Year/Last Year Attended *
Address *
City *
State *
Zip Code *
Home Phone
Cell Phone
Preferred Email Address *
Job Title
Please use this area to tell us what's new with you - new job, new baby, new degree, retirement, travel, awards, etc.
Do we have your permission to include this update in the AlumNews section of an upcoming issue of the Roundtable magazine? *
Captcha Code

Click the image to see another captcha.