Congratulations on making the first step toward college!
As you continue thinking about college, you may be wondering which school to go to or which major to declare. Perhaps you are not sure how you will finance your education. Maybe you are looking for a solid Christian environment where you can prepare to respond to God's call on your life ... and have an incredible amount of fun all at the same time.
Whatever your question - 24@CBU is the answer!
Each 24@CBU event provides you with the following opportunities:
- Meet current students
- Meet with deans/professors
- Sit in on a class
- Eat in one of CBU's great dining options
- Get a tour of the freshmen living areas
- Spend the night in one of CBU's residence halls
- Sit in on a chapel
- Hear CBU's amazing choir perform
This year's event will be held on two different dates:
- Tuesday, November 15th - Wednesday, November 16th, 2016
- Thursday, December 1st - Friday, December 2nd, 2016
If you come across any issues with registration or the event payment process, please give us a call at 951-343-4212. An Admissions staff member will be more than happy to assist you in completing your registration.
The fee for 24@CBU is $30 per student and $15 per parent/guest, payable online during the registration process.
Registration will open on October 1st, 2016.
What to Bring
We've covered most of the bases, but here are some things that will make your 24@CBU experience the most enjoyable:
- Completed Consent to Treat Minor and Waiver & Release Forms (will be sent to you after you register)
- Lightweight Jacket or Sweatshirt
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow
- Sleeping Pad (if you have one); You will be sleeping on the floor and this might soften things up
- Spending Money to pick up some CBU Lancer gear in the Campus Store!
Please check back for a sample schedule as the event date gets closer!
Can't make 24@CBU?
Check out other campus visit opportunities.