To take prerequisite coursework for the EL MSN program at CBU please apply to our Graduate Pre-Nursing Program via NursingCAS and follow the program specific requirements. You will also need to fill out the Prerequisite Evaluation Sheet and upload it to NursingCAS
All prerequisites must be completed with a "C" or better prior to pre-licensure acceptance. Please note that online science laboratories are not accepted with the exception of CBU's BIO153. Prerequisites must be completed by the end of the fall semester prior to the program start in May.
- Intermediate Composition
- Interpersonal or Oral Communication
- General Sociology or Cultural Anthropology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Lifespan Development or Developmental Psychology
- Anatomy/Physiology (2 semesters)with lab
- Bio-Chemistry/Organic Chemistry with lab
- Human Microbiology with Lab
- Microsoft Office Competency (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook) as demonstrated by coursework OR exam. May be waived if degree completed within the last five years.