Welcome and thank you for checking out California Baptist University.
We know that choosing a college is never an easy decision and we appreciate your consideration.
What are you supposed to do with your life? You may have already figured out what your calling in life is when you were a Sophomore. Perhaps, you had your eye-opening moment of what you ought to do while on a class trip as a Junior. Or, like many others, you may still be in the process of narrowing down your options and figuring out how to best use your gifts and talents.
Whatever your case may be, CBU is a place where thousands of freshmen students discover their purpose, define their life goals and develop the skill set to help them succeed in their chosen profession.
Our admissions staff strives to make the admissions process enjoyable, informative and as easy as possible. Below we have listed the admissions requirements you will need to complete in order to be considered for admission into CBU.
- Complete and submit an application for undergraduate admission.
- The application includes a 3-5 paragraph essay asking "what do you hope to gain from your experience as a student at California Baptist University?" Provide examples from an academic, social and spiritual standpoint.
- This $45 non-refundable fee can be paid by cash, check or credit card. Click here to pay online.
- One of the letters must be an academic reference (from teacher or professor).
- The second reference is a personal reference and can be completed by a pastor, co-worker or friend. We do not accept recommendations from family or a CBU employee.
- Official transcripts need to be provided from all of the colleges and universities that you have attended
- If you have less than 24 units we also require you to provide your official High School transcripts, SAT or ACT test score, and possess a minimum 2.5 cumulative weighed GPA.
- Arrange to have your Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) and/or American College Test (ACT) scores sent to the Undergraduate Admissions office.
The undergraduate admissions office upholds a rolling admission policy, which means that we do not have a set deadline for application; however you will not receive your financial aid or be enrolled until you have been accepted to CBU.
* All Admissions documents must be sent to the attention of the Undergraduate Admissions office:
8432 Magnolia Avenue
Riverside, Ca 92504
FAX: (951) 343-4525