CBU is a Yellow Ribbon School and is committed to helping you prepare for the next stage of God’s purpose for your life.
- 150 undergraduate majors and concentrations
- 33 graduate majors and teaching credentials
- Your choice of daytime or evening programs at multiple locations and online – not all majors offered at all times and location – see majors list for details
- Named by G.I. Jobs magazine as a 2015 Military Friendly School
- World-class faculty committed to academic, professional and spiritual success
- Military experience may transfer as academic credit
- A distinctive educational experience that prepares you for purpose and success.
Get the world-class education you deserve at California Baptist University. To get started, visit the linked pages listed to the right. Find out more about CBU by watching "The CBU Experience" video.
CBU Veterans Information
California Baptist University is a participating Concurrent Admissions Program (ConAp) institution, and military credit or experience may provide some equivalency credit in accordance with the American Council on Education (ACE) guidelines.
The Office of the University Registrar maintains records for each identified veteran. A record of transfer work is kept on file and the Veterans’ Administration is notified of the transfer work accepted for each veteran. Veterans must provide a written request to the Office of the University Registrar at the beginning of each term to initiate reporting of verification of enrollment and academic progress to the appropriate Veterans’ Administration office. Any changes in enrollment or attendance should be reported to the Office of the University Registrar. Satisfactory progress must be maintained as specified in the Scholastic Regulations Section under Academic Policies.
One Veteran's Experience at CBU
"CBU offered a well-respected Master's program and I felt strongly that the emphasis on faith and high moral standards meshed with my personal beliefs. I am continuously impressed by CBU. I received much needed help during my admissions, initial financial aid process and veteran's assistance. I immensely enjoyed my classes and the high-quality instructors. I feel the difference in the words and actions of every individual I meet, whether staff or student. I have been treated with a tremendous amount of respect and heart-felt gratitude for my service."
Courtney Doussett ‘10
U.S. Army, Sergeant (E-5)
M.S. in Kinesiology, Sport Management