Shana Matamala, Ed.D.
Visiting Professor of Education Interim Associate Dean
Office Phone: (951)343-4760 E-mail: email@example.com Office Location: Yeager Center B228 Office Hours:
|Ed.D.||Organizational Leadership||University of La Verne||2013|
|M.A.||Education||Azusa Pacific University||2005|
|B.A.||Psychology||Azusa Pacific University||1996|
• Classroom Management/ Discipline (EDU440)
• Personal Leadership (LDR330)
• Communication Principles for Leadership (LDR350)
• Culture and Leadership (LDR 450)
• Decision Making and Leadership (LDR430)
• Ethical and Biblical Principles (LDR410)
• American Public Schools (EDU300)
• Student Teaching Seminar (EDU580/581)
• Leadership Internship (LDR491)
Academic Areas & Scholarly Interests
• Azusa Pacific University. Supervisor and Induction Instructor. 2007-2014.
• California State University San Bernardino. Teacher Performance Assessment Classes. 2007- 2014.
• California Virtual Academy. 2006 – 2007.
• Chino Valley Unified School District.. 1999 – 2006
• West Covina Christian School. 1996 – 1999.
Research, Presentations, & Publications
Professional Learning Experiences Used in Student Teaching as a Vehicle for Transformational Learning. June 2013. University of La Verne.
Church Membership & Activities
Pomona Purpose First Baptist Church
Interests & Hobbies
Spending time with my family
Be still and know that I am God.