The Master of Music degree program is designed to develop candidates into professional conductors, teachers, and performers. A unique graduate opportunity will include extended mentoring between the Dean, involved music faculty and the graduate music students. Additional para-curricular activities will also be offered; i.e. conducting seminars, reading sessions, master classes. Through these para-curricular activities, relational skills on multiple levels are discussed, evaluated and experienced.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA for unconditional admission and a minimum of 2.75 GPA for conditional admission
- A Bachelor of Arts in Music or a Bachelor of Music
- Application for admission with $45 application fee.
- Official transcripts from each institution of higher education attended
- Three Recommendations completed on forms provided
- A comprehensive essay that includes the following:
- Purpose for entering the Program
- Reasons for choosing to study at California Baptist University
- Spiritual life and experience
- Interview/Audition with the Dean of the School of Music