Partner With Us!
We are dedicated to assisting your student in creating and accomplishing their career aspirations during their University experience and beyond.
There are Four Major Stages in Career Preparation we focus on:
- Choose a major within one's identified strengths and skills
- Create a career path
- Develop professionally
- Obtain internships and employment
The practical services we provide to make this a reality include:
- Opportunities for Professional Development
- Resume Development and Critique
- Mock Interviews
- LinkedIn Profile Development
- Individual Counseling Appointments
- Professional Etiquette Dinners
- Seminars and Workshops
- Internship Guidance and Resources
- CBU Career Connect- Online Job Board for on/off campus employment & internships
- Career and Internship Fairs
- Online Resources and Tools
We encourage your student to visit the Career Center at least once a semester. The career exploration journey can seem overwhelming at times, but it is our desire to come alongside them, give them guidance, and provide opportunities so that when they graduate they can confidently answer the inevitable question..."So what now?"
-Career Center Staff