Skills Trainings for Students
Planning ahead for Graduate School? Want to improve your interview skills through a workshop or speak directly to a professional in a career field that you would like to learn more about? How about an etiquette dinner that teaches you what you need to know when dining with professionals?
Mark your calendar and RSVP (if required), or contact us if you have further questions.
- Graduate School 101 (Free Pizza!) Wednesday, September 24, 2014 and Wednesday, January 28 5:00-6:00pm Location to be announced
- Meet the Firms Career Fair Prep Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:30-6:30pm Location to be announced
- Mock Interviews Wednesday, October 1, 2014 through Friday, December 5, 2014; Monday, February 2, 2015 through Friday, April 17, 2015. For interview instructions and appointments, please visit our Career Center or contact us at (951) 343-5031.
- Etiquette Dinners (All Academic Majors) Thursday, October 2, 2014 and Thursday, March 26, 2014 5:30-8:00pm - Innovator's Auditorium, Bus Bldg. $5 for TRAD Students; $25 for GRAD/OPS Students Reservations Required. Contact email@example.com
- Business, Engineering, & Comm. Career Fair Prep Tuesday, February 17, 2015 5:30-6:30pm Location to be announced
- Teacher Career Fair Prep Wednesday, March 10, 2015 5:30-6:30 Location to be announced