Make-up exams may be taken at the Academic Success Center (ASC), with the professor's permission, by setting up an appointment in advance to do so. Test Contracts may be obtained at the ASC office or by clicking on the link below. Test appointments may be made in person at the ASC office or by phone at 951.343.4349. The fee for make-up exams is $5.00 may be waived when a student's absence is a result of mandatory participation in a university activity, (e.g. athletics, music, or speech and debate events).
The ASC also provides proctoring services for any CBU faculty needing assistance with exams in their class. Call 951.343.4775 for more information on this classroom support service.
How To Make-up an Exam
- The student requests permission to make-up an exam from the professor. If the professor approves the student's request, the student obtains a Test Contract .
- The student completes the first section of the Test Contract form, and then delivers the form to the professor.
- The professor completes the second section of the Test Contract form, attaches the exam, and then delivers the Test Contract and the exam to the ASC.
- The student is responsible to follow up with the professor for submission of the form and exam to the ASC.
- Once the form and exam have been received, the student is required to make an appointment with the ASC to take the exam.
- After completing the exam, each professor or department secretary is responsible for picking up the completed exam from the ASC.