- Directed by CBU Men’s Soccer head coach Gregg Schroeder and assistant coach Dylan Martinez. Additional staffing will include members of the men’s and women’s collegiate soccer teams.
- Campers receive encouraging, personalized instruction from the coaching staff while building confidence, developing soccer skills and a camp t-shirt.
- Campers learn and improve proper techniques of passing, receiving, dribbling, heading and shooting. For optimal learning, campers will be split into appropriate age and skill level groups.
- Camp will be held on the CBU campus. Players bring their own bag lunch. Swim time is supervised by certified lifeguards and coaching staff.
Two Half-Day Camps
June 22-26, 9 a.m.—1 p.m.
July 27-31, 9 a.m.—1 p.m.
8:45 – 9:00 Arrive & Check-In
9:00 – 10:15 Skills Instruction
10:15– 10:30 Popsicle Break
10:30 – 11:40 Scrimmages
11:40 – 12:00 Lunch
12:00 – 12:45 Swim Time
12:45 – 1:00 Wrap/up & Parent Pick up
Bring a friend and join the fun!
- Open to all boys and girls age 6 – 13.
- All skill levels are welcome!
- Swim time in the CBU pool!
$155 - discounted rate applies to advance registration by two weeks prior to the first day (June 8; July 13).
$175 - rate for registration within two weeks prior to start
To register for the June 22-26 camp session, fill out this electronic payment and registration form
To register for the July 27-31 camp session, fill out this electronic payment and registration form
For sibling or group discount, email Head Coach Gregg Schroeder.
Camp will cap out after first 100 to sign up.
What To Bring
- Soccer Cleats
- Shin Guards
- Sack Lunch
- Swimsuit & Towel
Directions To Campus
- From the 91 freeway, exit Adams St.
- Go North on Adams St.
- Turn left on Magnolia Ave.
- Turn left on Campus Bridge Dr.
- Turn right at roundabout
- Park in the gymnasium parking lot