Recruit ID Camp
- Directed by CBU men’s soccer head coach Gregg Schroeder and CBU men’s soccer assistant Dylan Martinez. Additional staffing will include the CBU men’s soccer goalkeeper coach Jeff Redinger and members of the men’s collegiate soccer team.
- Campers receive training and instruction from the CBU coaching staff, a peak into campus life at CBU, lunch at the dining hall and a t-shirt.
- This is a great opportunity to show your skills, interact with CBU coaches and get info on “taking the next step” into collegiate soccer and the NCAA.
- Camp will be held on the CBU campus.
- Open to current high school juniors and seniors and junior college players.
9:00 a.m. Check In at the Soccer Field
9:30-11:30 a.m. Morning Session On The Field
12:00-12:45 p.m. Lunch in CBU Dining Hall
12:45-1:30 p.m. Campus Tour
1:30-3:30 p.m. Games On The Field
3:30-4:00 p.m. Closing and Q&A
What To Bring
- Soccer Cleats
- Shin Guards
Camp t-shirt and lunch will be provided.
Directions To Campus
- From the 91 freeway, exit Adams St.
- Go North on Adams St.
- Turn left on Magnolia Ave.
- Turn left on Campus Bridge Dr.
- Turn right at roundabout
- Park in the gymnasium parking lot
$70 per individual
For sibling, alumni or faculty/staff discount, email head coach Gregg Schroeder (951-343-4699 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
To register online, click here.