9:30 am Clinic Check-in
10:00 am Begin Training Sessions
12:00 pm Lunch in Dining Commons
1:00 pm College Soccer Education
2:00 pm Scrimmages
4:00 pm Clinic Closing
Features of the Clinic
- Two hours of extensive training led by the CBU coaching staff as well as other collegiate coaches.
- Lunch in the California Baptist University Dining Commons.
- Presentation on the recruiting process and playing soccer at the collegiate level, followed by a Q&A session with our coaching staff and current players.
- Two hours of scrimmages against other prospects of the same age.
May 17, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
$85 One day clinic registration fee per player.
Open to grades 9-12
To register, complete the following steps:
- Fill out the electronic payment and registration form
- Sign the consent form and bring with you the day of the camp
Call: (951) 343 4928