Rehearsal is mandatory for all graduating students and will be held 1.5 hours before each respective ceremony.
Graduates should come dressed in their regalia and ready for the ceremony. Whatever the graduates bring with them will have to be carried during the ceremony.
During rehearsal Graduates will receive:
- Walking Card
- Honors cords, Great Commission Stoles, AX cords and KME cords.
- Dressing assistance as needed
- Commencement Ceremony Instructions
- Pre-ordered Leis
Graduates will be lined up by school and may sit by any graduating student within their respective school. A complete listing of schools/divisions is shown below:
- College of Allied Health
- School of Architecture
- College of Arts and Science
- School of Behavioral Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Christian Ministries
- School of Education
- School of Engineering
- School of Music
- School of Nursing (All Nursing students will sit together - OPS and Trad)
- Division of Online and Professional Studies
GRADUATE AND ONLINE & PROFESSIONAL STUDENTS COMMENCEMENT REHEARSAL
Friday, May 3; 5:30pm - 6:30pm in Stamps Courtyard
TRADITIONAL UNDERGRADUATE COMMENCEMENT REHEARSAL
Saturday, May 4; 7:30am - 8:30am in Stamps Courtyard