Sign Language Interpreting
- An interpreter will sign during the Commencement Ceremony for guests who are hearing impaired or deaf. Ushers will direct guests with hearing disabilities to the designated seating area.
Guests Needing Assistance
- There will be handicapped parking areas designated for our guests with handicapped placards. Parking attendants will direct guests displaying their placards to these areas.
- Shuttles will be designed for handicapped and elderly guests to transport them from designated drop off points to the front lawn.
- A handicapped seating area has been provided for our guests with disabilities and in wheelchairs. One or two family members will be permitted to sit with each guest in this special section.
Graduates Needing Assistance
- Graduates who have special physical needs and are in need of any kind of accomodation should contact the Student Services Office at 951.343.4687.
Related CBU Resources