Graduate Career Services
Finding a Job/Career:
The Office of Career Services has many resources to assist you in obtaining employment. The Online Job Board can be accessed at http://www.calbaptist.edu/career/. To register, please complete the following steps:
- Click "Online Job Board"
- Click where indicated to "Register"
- Click "Student" Icon, then "Register Now"
- Enter your CBU ID# for the requested "Access Code"
- Follow prompts thereafter
You can also upload your resumé for employers to review on the Online Job Board. For more information, contact Career Services at 951.343.5031 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This new resource has many tools to strategically prepare your resumé and interview skills"
- Create high-impact, interactive career materials based on your career goals
- Present your materials online - with our easy-to-use website builder - and in print, as you can download your materials in a number of formats
- Manage an unlimited amount of career documents from one central location
- Share your credentials with your network on your own professional website and across social networking sites
Online Career Assessment:
Please contact our office at email@example.com to obtain the institution key code and instructions.
Events for the Remaining of the Academic Year:
Teacher Job Fair
Feb. 20, 2013
Business & Communication Internship & Career Fair
March 20, 2013
March 20, 2013
School of Nursing Career Fair
April 1, 2013
Resumé Critique (by appointment only)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or 951.343.5031. Once you have graduated, please be sure to get an Alumni ID Card to continue to have Career Services as a resource for your vocational pursuits.