The Facilities at CBU are a very visible outward example of the tremendous growth of which CBU has been blessed. The need for facilities is great here at CBU but the underlying purpose of these facilities is to provide a rich experience where students are challenged academically and spiritually all while becoming globally minded and developing a heart of service. As CBU strives to prepare students to make a difference in the world through their chosen professions and their lives as a whole, these capital projects provide important infrastructure to create this learning environment.
With the tremendous blessing of growth in the numbers of students and the programs of study, CBU is faced with a need for additional campus facilities. If you are interested in supporting these critical capital projects, please contact one of our development staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 951-343-4355.
Facility Funding Priorities Include
- Arena - The venue will be a new home for CBU basketball and volleyball; a facility large enough to have chapel for our growing student body; a concert and program venue to invite community to; and an on-campus commencement location.
- Health Sciences Building – Some of the fastest growing programs are those in the health fields. This facility would be the home of both the College of Allied Health and the School of Nursing.
- Engineering Building – This would be the home of the College of Engineering, including the Bourns Laboratories.
- CBU Soccer Field – A home for our NCAA Division II soccer programs and a track for training and other campus events
- Library Renovation – Libraries continue to be gathering places for students and research. The expanded student body needs this information rich environment to enhance learning.
- Hawthorne House - The Hawthorne House is a vintage home of historical significance on the CBU campus. The dream is to renovate the facility into the home for our Alumni Relations office and to provide a meeting place for our CBU alumni returning to campus.