- Application for admission with a $45 nonrefundable graduate application fee
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or evaluated equivalency
- Minimum GPA of 2.75. Options for overcoming low GPA are available.
- Official sealed transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three letters of recommendation. Request recommendations using the Graduate Recommendation Request Form (PDF available upon request).
- Comprehensive essay
*Acceptance is based on the formation of a cohort group. Please check with Admissions for the next available cohort.